Friday, April 15, 2011

Ticket....done!

Ticket, checked off my list...I was really concerned that I hadn't been able to purchase my ticket, until tonight. I wondered how much it would go up in price. Surprisingly enough It was only around $100 more than what I saw tickets going for 5, 4, 3 months ago and it even went back down over the last 2 months or so!!! yippie for me.

iten:
IAD 5:30pm on May 4- AMS 7:40a.m on May 5
CHG (Paris) 12:30pm May 26- IAD 3:30pm May 26
both non-stop

Now, I have a bit more to go for my tuition and a little unexpected hotel stay for the first 5 days in Amsterdam, should be able to find one for about/under $500 ($71per day is the best I found-which includes taxes, fees etc) not bad, just unexpected.

Besides that my son got accepted on an AAU basketball team, which is another expense, but a GREAT opportunity!!!

So, I'm plugging away....where there's a will there's a WAY, "they" say.